Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

CR Testimony

Recently I blogged about Celebrate Recovery and the profound impact it has had on me. Particularly my thinking has changed. I blogged about a testimony that I had recently written to be shared with a local church that hosts a Celebrate Recovery ministry. Then someone wrote and asked me to post that testimony on this blog. After some prayer and thought, I've decided to go ahead and do so.

There are eight (8) principles in Celebrate Recovery. The most successful recovery stories result when people thoroughly work all eight (8) of those principles. Over time, I’ve begun to see that my own testimony has evolved based on how well I myself work these principles on an ongoing basis. My most recent testimony is written around these eight principles. Because they are lengthy, I will post one each day.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment