Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dear Victorious

I started this blog a couple of years ago. I'm not sure why I started it. I didn't really have a plan or a vision. Google told me I could sell advertising on it and make money. That didn't seem like a very good idea. I'm not sure why. I just thought maybe there was another purpose.

It's odd how things end up on this blog. You see, I don't usually plan them. The Spirit will move me --- and there I am blogging on this or that. In the past year or so, I've started to get letters from people who apparently read this blog. They'll challenge something I've written.
Sometimes they'll ask me why I don't address a subject.
Occasionally they'll ask for some perspective on something. Maybe they're experiencing something in life that they want my perspective on. Sometimes they're looking for God's will on a subject. (I like those best.) I think maybe I'm supposed to respond.
So if you have a question for me, about God, about your life, about God's will, about truth, or whatever, send it to me. If it's genuine, I'll answer it here, on the blog.
Send your questions to victoriousconqueror@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment