Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Scam E-Mails


Did you ever want to snoop through someone else's e-mail? Well today is your lucky day! I'm going to let you take a peak into mine! Just click on the image and it'll blow up so you can read it. This is just what came into my mail box in a 24 hour period (and I've deleted several duplicates)!

I've blogged before about the tiring proliferation of scam artists in the Middle East and West Africa who have cumulative billions to give me if I'll only respond. Despite my complaining, using SpamGuard, SpamBlocker, etc., my box continues to be bombarded with this trash daily.

Take yesterday, for example. In a 24 hour period, I received no less than 32 of these e-mails - each promising me cash, or at least a good job (for which I hadn't applied). That's more than 1 per hour, folks!

I mean, don't these scam artists talk to each other. If 32 Avon ladies rang your doorbell in a twenty four hour period, how effective do you think any of them would be?

Catch a clue, scam artists. You are wasting your time and bandwidth on me! I can't imagine anyone foolish enough to not catch on - when they receive literally dozens in one single day. How annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment